The PLOBRA Pitch Session and Caravan Tour
#G16 – Point Loma & Ocean Beach
Thursday 8:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
|Cost:||$25.00 non-member fee for caravan. REALTOR® guest fee $5.00.|
|Where:||The Portuguese Hall
2818 Avenida De Portugal
San Diego CA 92106
*Parking is free in the lot
Phone: (619) 221-4322 Fax: (619) 758-1940
Newcomers are always welcome.
There is a scheduled Spotlight Presenter each week.
How to Submit a Listing for the Pitch Session and Tour:
To be included on the tour sheet handed out at the pitch session, you must submit your tour open house to email@example.com by noon on the proceeding Tuesday. If you miss the deadline, you may still pitch a property as an “add-on”, but you risk not being included on the sheet.
Categories during the pitch program include:
- Properties on Caravan Tour
- New Listings in the Area
- New Listings out of the Area
- Buyer Needs
- Price Reductions
- Public Announcements
- PLOBRA News and Upcoming Events
Basic Rules to Remember:
- Please turn cell phones off. There is a $5 fine for a phone that rings during the meeting.
- Pitches are limited to real property ONLY.
- Pitching a business or service is not permitted (Other than Spotlight Presenter).
- The moderator will interrupt you if your pitch is inappropriate or lasts too long.
- Disparaging remarks about other REALTORS, listings, speakers or businesses will not be tolerated.
- All actions at the meeting are to be conducted in accordance with the REALTOR Code of Ethics.
- Only licensed real estate professionals may pitch property. No friends or for sale by owner.
- Please respect residents and condominiums that we visit. Please keep voices and noise to a minimum so that we may continue to be welcomed.